Terms & Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions – Osborn House
All rates and fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD$) and expressed per room per night for one or two people sharing the suite or cabin
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) currently at 10% is included, but subject to change
- Minimum stay two nights applies in Suites on Friday and Saturday nights
- Minimum stay two nights applies in Cabins year round
- All rates are inclusive of breakfast for two adults
- Check in time from 3pm
- Check out time before 11am
- Early check in or late check out strictly on request on the day
- Guaranteed early check in requires pre-booking night prior
- Any reservation of five or more accommodations is considered a group and must be quoted separately by the hotel and approved by the Hotel’s management.
Accomodation: Osborn House welcomes children over the age of twelve. Children must be supervised at all times.
Restaurant: When booking, if you are bringing a child, please notify our team, so we can ensure you are looked after. Children must be supervised at all times.
Reservations can be made online at osbornhouse.com.au or by email to email@example.com. Our team is available Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm.
A confirmation letter will be provided by return email including essential information for your upcoming stay.
The hotel reserves the right to cancel any reservations that have not been fully prepaid prior to arrival. A deposit of 50% is due at the time of booking. Final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival. Payments by Mastercard will attract a surcharge of 1%. Payments by AMEX will attract a surcharge of 3.75%.
Reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations must be received by email, the receipt of which needs to be acknowledged by Osborn House.
- Cancellation 15-29 days prior to arrival – Deposit (50% of stay) forfeited
- Cancellation within 14 days prior to arrival – 100% cancellation fee (full cost of stay) applies
In the event of a travel ban due to health or quarantine restrictions, the hotel will waive cancellation fees and provide a credit valid for 12 months and subject to availability.
If a booking payment is required to be refunded, financial institution bank fees may apply.