Surrounded by rolling hills, sweeping bushland and lush gardens, Osborn House is a world away from the world. Pairing understated elegance and laidback luxe, Osborn House is a unique boutique hotel offering where relaxed retreat and playful guest house meet.
Steeped in history dating back to the 1890s, Osborn House is a lovingly restored, impeccably styled 5-star luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the Southern Highlands. Designed and styled by former SOHO House Design Director, Linda Boronkay, Osborn House pays homage to the past with a contemporary twist.
Unlike any other hotel offering in Australia, it features 22 rooms, as well as a day spa, pool, sauna, cooking school, restaurant and bar.
We are committed to providing world class, highly personalised service to our guests that elevates us from our peers. We are on the hunt for a like minded and passionate Spa Therapist to join our team.
Purpose of Role
The Spa Therapist is responsible for providing therapeutic and engaging wellness and beauty treatments to the Osborn House guests and day visitors alike.
- To carry out massages/body treatments/facials and therapies as per OH standards
- Be well versed and knowledgeable in the treatments you are practicing and in the product you are using
- To ensure you are always prepared for each guest. Always welcoming and attentive, aware their likes and dislikes, conscious of any medical conditions
- To always upsell the Spa product in a gentle manner
- Always show great care to all the guests and be courteous
- To ensure the Spa and the rooms you are using are always clean and presentable to the OH standard. Lighting and music is key to each guest and their spa journey.
- To ensure all COVID cleaning regulations are followed, and the spa is a compliant environment for guests and staff alike
- To ensure the spa room is always clean and fully set up before any guest enters and on handing over to your colleagues
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have excellent people-skills and be able to create a positive working relationship with other people.
- Must be formally trained in the treatments/therapies required for OH
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 1 years experience in the luxury sector as SPA therapist
- Certificates Required: Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy as minimum, Diploma preferred.
- 2 verbal references from recent senior roles
Looking to gain world class experience at home? Join the Osborn Family.
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com