Osborn House is seeking professional, attentive Valet/Porter to join our team.
This is a wonderful and unique opportunity to be a part of the founding team to launch Osborn House.
Steeped in history dating back to the 1890s, Osborn House is a lovingly restored, impeccably styled 5-star luxury boutique hotel with a contemporary twist in the heart of the Southern Highlands.
Featuring 22 Luxe Suites and Cabins, a Day Spa, Pool, Sauna, Restaurant and Bar, Osborn House is due to open to the public in Late 2021.
We are committed to providing world class, highly personalised service to our guests that elevates us from our peers.
Our Valet/Porters at Osborn House are responsible for providing first impressions, are proactive, welcoming and true professionals at delighting and wowing our guests.
- Be warm and passionate in your delivery of customer service
- Monitor and direct vehicle traffic on property to maintain a smooth and efficient flow of traffic
- Park and retrieve guest cars to and from designated areas
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Assist with loading/unloading, storage, retrieval and transportation of guest luggage to and from guest rooms
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., transportation, reservations, dry cleaning) by making arrangements
- Assist with other departments when required
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have excellent people skills and accommodate all needs
- Ability to manage all situations as they arrive, staying on track for time
- Excellent driving skills, able to manage a variety of vehicles
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 1 years hands on experience as a Porter/Valet preferred
- Available to work weekends/public holidays and be a team player
- Effective handling of guest’s needs and complaints
- Unrestricted NSW Driver’s Licence with PTD (Passenger Transport Driver Authorisation)
- Comprehensive knowledge of local area
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com