GUEST SERVICE ATTENDANT/RECEPTION
Osborn House is seeking professional, friendly Reception Guest Services Agents/Reception to join our team.
This is a wonderful and unique opportunity to be a part of the founding team to launch Osborn House.
Steeped in history dating back to the 1890s, Osborn House is a lovingly restored, impeccably styled 5-star luxury boutique hotel with a contemporary twist in the heart of the Southern Highlands.
Featuring 22 Luxe Suites and Cabins, a Day Spa, Pool, Sauna, Restaurant and Bar, Osborn House is due to open to the public in Late 2021.
We are committed to providing world class, highly personalised service to our guests that elevates us from our peers.
Our Reception Guest Services Agent takes care of all front desk duties, liaising with reservations, guest arrivals/departures and ensuring the guest experience is seamless throughout their stay.
- Assist in the daily arrivals and departures as per the OH brand standard
- Work seamlessly with all departments, communicating all the necessary information to ensure each team can run smoothly
- Take care of any guest requests, preferably anticipating their needs in advance and offering suggestions to enhance their experience
- Assist with other departments when required
- To upsell at every opportunity as per OH policy and procedure ensuring maximum rate is achieved
- Ensure all telephone calls are taken and dealt with professionally
- In event of any guest complaints handle according to OH standards
- To lead by example and help train others in your team when needed
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have excellent people skills and accommodate all needs
- Ability to manage all situations as they arrive, staying on track for time
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 1 years hands on experience as a driver or tour guide’ TO ‘Minimum 2 years experience in front office/reception role, and/or similar in luxury sector
- Available to work weekends/public holidays
- Effective handling of guest’s needs and complaints
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com