FOOD & BEVERAGE ATTENDANTS
Osborn House is seeking professional, dedicated Food & Beverage attendants to join our team.
This is a wonderful and unique opportunity to be a part of the founding team to launch Osborn House.
Steeped in history dating back to the 1890s, Osborn House is a lovingly restored, impeccably styled 5-star luxury boutique hotel with a contemporary twist in the heart of the Southern Highlands. Featuring 22 Luxe Suites and Cabins, a Day Spa, Pool, Sauna, Restaurant and Bar, Osborn House is due to open to the public in November 2021.
We are committed to providing world class, highly personalised service to our guests that elevates us from our peers.
The Food & Beverage attendant serves all F&B areas including in-room dining and exclusive dining experiences. A considerate, attentive attitude, alongside experience in a busy bar/dining environment is required. Attention to detail, a passion for the industry along with excellent customer service is essential.
- Deliver food and beverage as per sequence of service and to the high service standards of OH
- Work as one with the culinary department, sharing their passion for local produce, new cooking techniques and finishing some dishes as required at table
- Take care of any guest requests, preferably anticipating their needs in advance and offering suggestions to enhance their experience
- Assist with other departments when required
- Ensure the section that you are allocated is prepped to standard and ready for the guest’s arrival, always ensuring a clean and healthy service environment.
- To lead by example and help train others in your team when needed
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have excellent people skills and be able to create a positive working relationship with others.
- Ability to manage all situations as they arrive.
Experience / Requirements
- Minimum 1 years hands on experience as F&B attendant.
- Valid RSA Certificate
- Available to work weekends/public holidays.
- Welcome opportunities to learn with ongoing training.
3 stand out points-
- Work with our exciting chefs who are bringing new techniques to Australia
- Osborn House will boast a world class cocktail and wine list
- Team incentives and opportunity to grow within the company
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com